If you guys ever want to get in touch, just ask for my email or skype.
I am always open to art requests.
Some of my obsessions include: shipping all the lesbians!, rpgs, concept art, fanfiction, comics, electro swing, and others that my mind can't regurgitate at the moment. Also, according to multiple online quizes, I am an INTP.
that moment when you’ve been on hiatus for a while and there’s suddenly tons of likes and reblogs on your dash o-o
i had an emergency call for linorra so i had to get my butt in gear and finish this. hope you like it anon, and i’ll keep your suggestions in mind for future pics!
Things that show it is the opposite of family-friendly already:
- All the willful killing (be it Regina, Snow/Charming when they storm the castle, Rumpel blowing up Cinderella’s fairy godmother, etc.)
- Regina’s rape of the Huntsman
- Geppetto’s parents being turned in creepy-ass puppets
- Jefferson being beheaded
- Kathryn and Belle being locked away in cellars for huge stretches of time
- The extra-marital affair between Mary-Margaret and David
- The implication that Rumpel’s wife is being used as a sex-object on Hook’s ship in the latest promo
Honestly, it would be easy to keep going, but I’m going to stop because I think the point has been made. The fact is that this is a dark show, and just because it has pretty princesses in dresses and handsome princes with swords doesn’t make it kid-friendly. If the powers that be were willing to drop this inaccurate label and acknowledge it as the dark show with mature themes that it is, imagine what could be done.
thanks for all the great ideas guys! i’ll try to finish them as soon as i can within my school schedule.
it was a love potion that Rumpelstiltskin threw into the well to bring back magic, wasn’t it? and Regina’s magic wouldn’t work until Emma touched her… writers are you sure it’s not canon?? you trying to tell us something?
have a cold plus nausea and fatigue. can’t think straight. solid food sounds disgusting. no tortilla soup in sight. and lots of college work due today.
yep, just one of those days…
I missed your art!
school really gets in the way of things when it doesn’t have an art class
buutt, that’s just me being lazy and thank you!